Board of Secondary Education, Tamil Nadu State TNBSE released the Time Table for the Tamil Nadu SSLC Exams 2018. The candidates going to attempt the examination can get the Timetable for the examination. The timetable will help the candidate to prepare well for the coming examination. The off days in between the examination can be used for preparation for the next exam. The exam routine can be obtained from here.
The candidates can refer the timetable for the examination from here. The Timetable can be downloaded in PDF format from the official website portal of the Organising Board. The examination is scheduled in between the dates 8th March and to continue till 30th March 2018. The timing for the examination is in between 09:30 am and still continue to 12:00 pm. The examination is to be held in Forenoon section. The candidates are advised to reach the examination hall 15 minutes before the start of the examination. The candidates must carry their admit card to the examination hall.
Timetable for Tamil Nadu Board SSLC Exam 2018
- 8th March 2018: Tamil Language 1
- 9th March 2018: Tamil Language 2
- 14th March 2018: English Language 1
- 16th March 2018: English Language 2
- 20th March 2018: Mathematics
- 23rd March 2018: Science
- 28th March 2018: Social Science
- 30th March 2018: Optional Subject
How to get the Timetable for Tamil Nadu SSLC Examination 2018
- Go to the official website of the organising Board.
- The link will take the viewer to the Homepage.
- Search the Timetable link from the homepage.
- Select Tamil Nadu SSLC Exam Timetable 2018.
- Get the Timetable in PDF format.
- Save and download the Timetable.
The timetable will help the candidate to prepare well for the examination. The Candidates can get the admit card downloaded before the examination.The admit card will be a mandatory document for the examination. The admit card will contain the personal details and the roll number of the candidate. The roll number must be remembered for checking the examination result and all other downloads. We will be updating all the details related to the examination. The candidates are advised to bookmark this page for all the notifications.